BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gone this week, too.

We are heading down to camp for a week.

Yes, the very same camp where Mark and I met when he was a counselor and I was a camper.

This time, I'm counseling. Just to clarify, I will not be picking up and bringing home some underaged child.

This is where we'll be.

Pray for us as I'm going to be stretched pretty thin...being a single parent and trying to counsel will be a lot of work!

Talk to you all in a week.

Love,
Jenni

PS I fixed the link on the previous post so you can now connect to our house listing.

Also, I'm trying to compose my thoughts for a post about what's going on in Honduras. I'm incredibly interested...my minor in college was in Latin American Studies. I'll keep researching and compiling my thoughts and share when I have time to put it all down here...if ever.

0 comments: