BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Long Absence

Sorry about that.

I was staying at my Grandparent's house in Oregon and they don't have internet.

And none of their neighbors have an unsecured wireless internet signal that I can borrow.

So, I was 'unplugged' for a week and a half, more or less.

In that time:

* I got my hair cut.
* Crocheted two purses for girls in Nicaragua.
* My son pooped on the potty 5 times!!!!!
* My other son decided that sleep is pretty much unnecessary for him.
* I ate like a pig so I'm currently annoyed with myself.
* We hiked up Mt. Pilchuck
* We bought a house! (that's the model home, ours will be the same layout).

Yes, we found a house.

It won't be ready until December, but that's ok. It's an AMAZING floor plan, and only 5 miles from Mark's work! He'll be biking to work most days.

The hike to Pilchuck was beautiful. Tons of snow was still on the ground, so we didn't make it all the way up. Not the right shoes, and with kiddos on our backs it was just plain unsafe. Steve made it up farther than we did and got several pics. I think Mark and I will go again in August and make it to the top.

Today we are headed out to my parent's lake cabin to float around and enjoy time with Stephen and the family.

Have a wonderful 4th!

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Christine said...

I love, Love, LOVE your house!!! I can't wait to visit and see it, and you guys of course! (Don't you love how I just totally invited myself=)