BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SSSHHHHHH...Don't tell Tate

We ordered Tate's birthday gift today!
He's going to L-O-V-E it.
Here it is!!




And the best part is, it only cost me $6.00 (normally with tax it would be over $70.00)! I got it over at Amazon.com using my Swagbucks!
Can I get a big WOOT!??!
Seriously, I can't say enough good things about swagbucks. It's totally worth it to join.
So, I'm all ready for Tate's birthday. We also got him a Mariners bat, ball and batting helmet. He managed to find them so I had to re hide them a few weeks ago. I know he's going to like them because he asks for them daily.
We found an apartment and should be moving in within a month. It will be so nice to be a family again.
Tate pooped in his pants today so he got sprayed off with the hose. It wasn't as traumatic for him as I had hoped it would be.
Well, sorry to spaghetti brain on you there...I'm all over the place this morning. I guess that's how it goes.
I've got to go and get my kid, he's putting on baseball cleats that are about 13 sizes too big for him.
Love you all,
Jenni

2 comments:

Nate, Heather, Spence, & Trey said...

oh my gost he's totally going to love it! yay!

Christine Langager said...

Yay for swagbucks!! I've been watching my points add up, and looking forward to getting something fun!