BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

MIA

I know I've been gone for a while again.

Sorry.

My mom had a bad bike accident training for a triathlon (yes, she rocks!) which included severe road rash all over, and a concussion.

Oh, and we've been moving to Portland.

The good news is she's feeling better. And we're somewhat moved. But mostly it's good that she's better.

I'll post pictures of the apartment and such when I get everything unpacked and put away.

It really won't make that much of a difference if there are pictures posted of clothes strewn about because the truth is, our dinner table is a craft table and the chairs are our camping chairs so any semblance of shame I once had is gone...but I have to draw the line somewhere.
____________________________________________
So, there it is.

Well, enough rambling. All the boys are asleep, I should be too.

Take care,
Jenni

1 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh!! Give my love to your mom for me, I hope she feels better soon!