BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting

As predicted, I'm having a hard time adjusting back to 'normal' life.

Perhaps that's because we've not had a 'normal' life in about a year.

It's wonderful to be in our own apartment where I can cook dinner, schedule my life and keep house.

It's fantastic that Mark has a job he loves and can be home every night.

It's so awesome to have the two boys here playing together, and loving every minute of it.

I am truly blessed beyond words.

But still feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop (I think that's how the saying goes).

I'm not sure what I'm waiting for, but I hope and pray I will know it when I see it.

I feel like God is gearing up to do something really big in our lives, and I'm so excited. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer to see what comes around the bend.

And, mostly, I need to enjoy my life while I wait.

0 comments: