BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fat Burnin' Friday


I've been following www.mommysnacks.net for a while-I LOVE HER! She's encouraging, fun, and very helpful. Anyway, she does a weekly fat burning post, and I thought I'd join her to keep me honest.
This is Mark and my second week of doing Bob Greene's Total Body Makeover, and WOW! It's intense. I'm so very sore. Last week was a shock for my system (basically, you work out 6 days a week, it's pretty hefty) and I lost .2lb. I was a little surprised that I didn't lose more, but a loss is a loss, so I was pretty stoked about it. Well, my body made up for last week this week, as I lost 3 pounds! That's a bit much, but the book said that the first week you may even gain a little as your body is getting used to being pushed, and the second week you'll have a bigger loss. Next week will probably be in the healthy 1-2 pound loss range.
As of this morning, I have 8 pounds left to reach my weight when Mark came home from Iraq, and 14 pounds to reach my ideal goal (which Mark says is too little, but we'll see).
Pounds lost since 8/18: 8.2
Pounds to go: 14
How you doin'?

1 comments:

Kara said...

Whoot Whoot! Way to go on staying healthy! I remember how very excited I was when I had less than 15 to lose. The little changes, over time, really added up.

I shall do my yoga today with you in mind, since we can't work out together like we did in CA.

Love and hugs!