BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swagbucks

Just in case you're thinking about it, now is a great time to join swagbucks.

If you download the toolbar they are giving you a swagbuck a day for the entire month...that's 30 swagbucks! On top of the few you get when you join, that's a great deal!

A $5 Amazon.com giftcard only costs 45 swagbucks, so you're well on your way!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you were on the fence about joining.

Click here to join the fun!

2 comments:

lisabrandow said...

I was able to download two toolbars by putting one under Mike's name on Safari and under my name on firefox!! Score!! I hope we are giving you tons of bucks!!!

Christine said...

I heart swagbucks! I got 2 restaurant.com gift certs meaning 2 super cheap date nights for my and my man=) Yaaayyy!