BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

And Another One Gone...

...another one bites the dust!

Another two, that is.

-First, another pound! Hip Hip, Hooray! until I'm at my 'goal' weight. We'll see if I can get that low. Mark's not so sure. He's not trying to be discouraging, he just doesn't think it's healthy for me to be that low. I've got about 6.5-7 more to go until I'm where I really feel good about myself. About 12.5-13 more

-And, the second is another class! After tonight we'll be down to 6 more classes until we're done with DHS certification. After that we still have a host of things to do (homestudy, etc) but the 24 hours of class work will be complete. It will be wonderful.

So, that's that. Now, onto the laundry. Such is my life!

I hope you have a great one.

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: