BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fat Burnin' Friday

I'm tired, sore, grumpy (and whiny), but I'm 1 lb. lighter! 4.8 lbs to go to my 1st goal, and 9.8 to my second.

I'm getting there!

As far as the other resolutions go, well...I guess I can just break it down this way:

1. Reading the Bible: I finished the prophets this week! A major accomplishment for me. I've done pretty well having my quiet time since we moved here. There's always room for improvement, but I'm very happy that this is becoming a habit. I'm learning a lot and feeling like God's my buddy.

2. Print off pictures: Not so much. I'm on a printing reprieve. I need to do more, but I don't want to until we have our stuff together again. Nothing worse than printing them off and losing them.

3. Getting out of Debt: Done (a while ago). We've almost got our Emergency Savings done which will be a huge relief. YAY!

4. Spanish: OK. Tate's learning a lot. So is Mark. Mostly, though, I feel like I'm not losing it. We read a bunch of Eric Carle books (think The Hungry Caterpillar, etc) in Spanish, and I'm writing/chatting in Spanish probably 3-5 times a week.

5. Exercising: Great! 5 times last week and going for 6 this week.

6. Supporting Mark: I'm doing ok. We had a rough patch a while ago, but I'm really working on being a supportive, submissive wife. I was upset about something the other night and Mark thanked me for the way I brought it up and how I handled it, so that's a step in the right direction!

Well, there you have it. My progress for all to see.

Have a great weekend, I know I will! Christine is comin' to town...and she's way better than Santa! (When I typed that the "Santa Clause is coming to town" song went through my head).

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: