BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Updates

Just some quick ones:

-It's the state of VA who froze our manager's bank accounts. I guess she has the money, but hasn't paid us yet. And who know if she will be able to. We'll just wait this out. She is in big trouble as far as the state is concerned, and there isn't much, ahem, anything we can do. We're ok with that.

-Our wonderful renters cancelled the October rent check and deposited it into our account. Praise the Lord they were willing to do that for us (we made it worth their while, of course). It worked out well for everyone.

-I know I've neglected to do weigh in posts lately. There's a good reason for that. Two weeks ago I threw my back out and last week I was super duper sick. So I didn't work out. I have eased back into it this week, though, and dropped a half a pound! Woo hoo! I was sure I had gained over the last two weeks (I probably did) but it came right back off when I started working out again.

OK, that's it. I'm going to go and watch The Office with my love.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Christine said...

Yay on the prospects of getting your back rent money! Yay that you're feeling better! Yay for awesome TV!=) Can't wait to see you guys!