BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fail.

Yesterday I left Seattle at 1:30ish.

I arrived at PDX at 8:30ish, I think.

I'm not sure exactly what time it was, but it was late.

Why?  Because there was less than 3 inches of snow.

I can hear you midwesterners laughing.

I'm not.

We didn't even get home yesterday, we just ended up staying at a hotel because I couldn't handle driving anymore.  Mark had been on the road for some 6 hours and didn't get to us until about 10:30.  (We met at the airport to pick up his parents and switch cars.)

I'm tired of driving.

Love,
Jenni

PS Mapquest says it should take less than 3 hours.  HA!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, many many sympathies!

The winter weather followed Mom and Dad home, huh? We had some slushy sleet down here after I took them to the Austin airport.

Hugs and loves!