BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Leavin'

OK, so I have to cram together today's post and tomorrow's post because I'm headed to my grandparent's house for the next day or two.  My grandpa is having surgery on his back and my grandma has ALS and I'd rather not have her trying to care for him on her own.  They have a great church that is going to provide meals, and my uncle lives in town as well so between all of us, I know they'll be taken care of.

Anyway, here's the weight loss progress report:  It's been a great week!  I didn't work out much, but I've been really careful on my eating.  I need to get back to working out, but I'm having a hard time with it.  I'm bringing my 30 Day Shred with me to my grandparent's house to try and sneak in a couple of workouts.

So, here's the nitty gritty:
Pounds to 1st goal: .4

Pounds to 2nd goal: 5.6 

Woo hoo!  I guess it really is the eating that determines my success!

I need to be on my way.  Surgery starts in about 4 hours.  It takes an hour to get there and I still have to load up the boys.  I've already packed though.  It seems to me that packing for one night and packing for three nights are about the same amount of work...anyway.  Have a great one. 

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: