BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Six Years!

Happy Anniversary to us!

It's been six years, can you believe it?!





This was before digital took over and I have very few pictures on CD, so this is all you're getting.  But, it's something, right?

     
The past six years have been a roller coaster, but I am certain that this roller coaster just keeps getting better.

Mark, so much has changed this year, and I think we're stronger for it.  You are an excellent husband, great father to our five kids, and a fantastic mechanic. Thanks for putting up with my crazy ideas,  I mean zeal, with such spunk.  You're truly my match in every way.  I love you more and more.

Yours forever,
Jenni

3 comments:

Debra Cadovius said...

Happy Anniversary, Y'all! Those 6 years just flew by, right? I can't believe we're all working on year #7 already!!! I love you, Jenni and I'm stoked you have someone so special to call yours! God did an amazing thing when He created marriage!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary!

My only regret is that I hadn't yet discovered my passion for photography at the time of your wedding. *sigh* But - that cake was all sorts of awesome to make!

We love you!

Miriam Porter said...

That was a great day! You two make me happy and hopeful for the future of my marriage.