BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tate Quotes

[At church, walking with Uncle Steve]
Steve: Tate, do you love Jesus?
Tate: Yes.
Steve: Where does Jesus live?
Tate: In God.  And in Kevin. 
[I don't know if he was talking about Kevin in Nicaragua or Kevin F., my friend Tina's husband.  Either way, he's right.  Jesus lives in Kevin].

****************************

[Another conversation about God, this time Tate was getting ready for his nap.]

Tate: Mom, I can't find Jesus. 
Me: Well, buddy, where do you think he is?
Tate: I think he's with my hermanos in Nicaragua.

***************************

In other news, Theo is 10 months old today.  He marked his birthday by standing up by himself for over 30 seconds today!  I'm so proud of my big boy!!

He also cut his 5th tooth, a bottom eye tooth yesterday.  He's been busy for sure.

0 comments: