BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Writer's block.

I'm sure there's a ton I could say, but I can't think of a way to get it together.

So, I'll just go back to cleaning. 

But, I will leave you with this juicy bit.  It's too good not to share.  In fact, I love it so much that it's my Facebook profile picture.  In his defense, he has no idea who Santa is, so essentially we said, "Tate, here's a stranger.  Go sit on his lap, tell him something personal about yourself and smile while Mom takes your picture."  That's what therapy is for, right?




Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

vmstearns@comcast.net said...

Maybe if we get his Papa to dye his beard white and dress up in a red suit...

Kara said...

If that's not a Bah, Humbug - I don't know what is!

Give Tate hugs from Auntie. I feel the same way about the whole Santa Clause thing.