BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Crafting Goal

I have a ton of crafting supplies.  A TON.  My crafting goal this year is to complete 30 projects.  Yes, 30.  I got that number by adding 20+10.  Random, yes, but it makes sense to me. 

The only 3 projects I have to do are the Christmas stockings for the girls.  The rest is whatever I want.  And, I reserve the right to designate a project however I want.  For instance, a scrapbook page can be one, or just using all of the pictures in a certain group can be one.  I'll use my best judgement.  Another example would be if I undertake a particularly large project (like a blanket) and use up several skeins of yarn in my stash, I may count each skein as a project. 

My goals are to thin my stash and get my creative juices going again.

Some rules: 

1.  I cannot buy more supplies unless I need it to finish the project I am currently working on.

2.  If I have to buy something, it must be on sale or I have to use the 40-50% off coupons for Joann or Michaels.

3.  The ONLY project I am allowing myself to buy all new stuff for is the blanket for "Klancy Barney Nystrom" [Yes Alana, I know you aren't using those names, but I thought it worked better than Baby #4 :) ]

4.  A project is not complete until I take a picture and post it on here. 

That's it.  I'll add more if I think of them!  Wish me luck!!

Peace and love,
Jenni

0 comments: