BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Randoms

Tate: Mom, can I get up yet?
Me: No, it's still quiet time.
Tate: Mom, God lives here.  He wants me to get up.  He told me.
**************
Tate:  Mom, let me know when God gets back home.  We're going to jump on my bed.
**************

We're officially in the paperwork part of the adoption process.  We've submitted our "pre" application and just got the go ahead for the "formal" application. 

The difference? 

$550. 

We've been here before, it seems.

It's for a good cause. 

****************



And, just because it's fun (and I just found Picnik about 5 years after everyone else) I'll throw in this picture for good measure.


Come by tomorrow, I'm part of a drive for Haiti and I'd love for you to be a part of it! 

In the meantime, if you're so inclined, if you text "Haiti" to 90999 you can donate $10 to the Red Cross.  It just shows up on your cell phone bill at the end of the month.  It's easy, needed, and a reputable organization.

Love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Britney said...

Your blog is sooo inspirational! I love it. And i love the quote you have on there. i'm stealing it and posting it on facebook! ; ) xoxo