BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tate's New Friends


Tate, Seembah and Yobo
Friends Forever

Tate was very excited about taking a picture this morning with his new friends, Seembah and Yobo.  They've been constant companions for nearly three weeks now.

You mean to tell me you can't see Seembah or Yobo? 

Sigh.

Yes, dear friends, it appears that Tate has developed imaginary friends. 

I'm not concerned.  I was reassured that children with imaginary friends are typically very bright.  And they have very active imaginations. 

Now, if he'd only stop blaming Seembah and Yobo for everything maybe I'd actually befriend them myself.

Peace and Love,
Jenni

PS Amanda, here's a website that explains how to make bows!  Let me know how it turns out!

4 comments:

thecrowls said...

so funny! I was thinking they were characters on his underpants haha

What we are all about said...

Thanks Jenni :)

Nate, Heather, Spence, and Trey said...

oh gosh...i LOVE that!

Cadovius said...

Ethan has had two for months now - Naddie and Neeko and now a dog, too. Cracks me up!!!!