BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Craft Project, #5

Project #5

 2 Crocheted hats!



The hats are different sizes, an adult (seen in the top picture on me) and a smaller infant size, about 0-6 months (it's too small for Theo, but he does have a gigantic head).   The smaller hat has a little flower on it.  The larger hat does not.  I decided that crocheted flowers lose their appeal at age 24, and since I'm 25 I just missed the deadline. 

The color is more accurate in the top picture, but I wanted to try and show some of the detail in the bottom. 

Best part?  I used up the rest of a ball of yarn I had laying around.

And no, this is not the juvenile project that I was working on.  I kind of lost steam on that one.  I wonder why?

So, that's 5 projects finished, 25 more to go!

[These hats were designed and made by me on February 8th and 9th, 2010]

1 comments:

Cadovius said...

these are both really pretty