BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Project #8/ New hair

Project #8:
 Crochet Throw for Rocking Chair



Kinda fun, huh?  I made it with the same stuff from project #7.  I used up a couple more ends, too!  Yay!  This compliments the couch very well, and combined with the pillow (from my Grandma) really makes the chair stand out!!

****


Here's the new hair.  LT Wonderful gets major bonus points for setting the appointment up for me for my birthday!!

(He also got me a massage and cleaned the WHOLE house, top to bottom.  He's a star!)


Sorry the picture is distorted like that, some of them seem to do that while others are just fine.  Not sure why that is. 

OK, off to bed!

Peace and Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

Cadovius said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!

Kara said...

I second the motion. Beautiful!