BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Craft Projects 11 & 12

Craft Project 11:

3 Spunky Hats
These hats were crocheted, all out of the same skein of yarn.  I used the ends of some other yarn to make the little flowers.   One is about a 3-9 month size, and the other two are about 6 months to 3 years (they fit Tate, yes, I tried them on!)
This is my own pattern.



Bonus hat!
This doesn't count as a project because I used some yarn my mom had, it didn't come from my stash.  It's still cute though!


Project 12:

Bear Beanies!
These hats were crocheted from two skeins of yarn, and there are a couple sizes, 0-5 months, 2 that are about 6-18 months, and one that's 18 months to 3 years. 

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love your bear beanies! So cute! You come up with the most adorable things Jenni=)

Kara said...

Too sweet! I love them!!

Shara said...

Despite what you saw Sunday Jere has warmed up to his bear hat and want to show everyone...lol

The Erickson Family said...

How much are the bear beenies???