BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Day Off

I took today off of my regular scheduled mothering.   It was delightful.

In case you're wondering where I went and how I managed to take a day of (gasp!) in the middle of the week-don't worry.  I'll tell you.

We went to my grandparent's house!  Tate and Theo love it there (and why wouldn't they?  They get spoiled rotten) and it gave me a chance to take a break for a few hours and relax I mean get stuff done without little boys.

I went to three stores in the time it usually takes me to go to one.  I didn't have to buckle-unbuckle-run for a cart in the rain-constantly remind about not touching-run out to the bus in the rain-put in seat-buckle again. 

Glorious!

I got some summer clothes that the boys desperately needed, and I spent the rest of my birthday money, too!

Thank you, dear grands.  You made the boys (and my) day!

0 comments: