BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Favorite Things

I think I'm going to share about some of my favorite things.

I'm going to call it the ever original "A Few of My Favorite Things."

Like that?  I came up with it all by myself.

Ahem.  Or not. 
But it is catchy, and you'll probably be humming that to yourself all day long...

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

Actually, one of my new favorite things is the Glee Soundtrack.

Why?

"Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens..."


Because I love ensembles.  I love choral music.  And some pop.  And R&B.  And show tunes.  They do a little of everything. 

"Brown paper packages tied up with strings..."
Let me just go ahead and say that I don't watch every episode, but I do watch most of them.  My first impression was annoyance. 

"When the dog bites..."

The character Rachel just BUGS me.  

"When the bee stings..."

But the music rocks, and I love the diverse and talented cast.  They sing their hearts out.  I've downloaded several of the songs and they make up a large portion of my workout play list.  So if you're looking to spice up your music wardrobe, consider a song from Glee!

"I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad"


So there you have it.  My first edition of  "AFOMFT".

You can thank me for the song getting stuck in your head later.


3 comments:

What we are all about said...

yup thanks a lot ... its stuck ;op

Jenni Stearns said...

Yeah, I've been singing it since I posted this, so I got bit too...so I guess the joke is on me. Hope you have a great one!

Kara said...

Gah! I blame you! I'm going to be humming that all day tomorrow at work, aren't I?