BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Adoption Update

Yes, friends, you were right!  The letter below was telling us of our home study approval!! 

I picked up the home study on Wednesday, assembled everything for immigration yesterday and sent out the immigration paperwork today!

We still have no idea when our beautiful daughters will be home with us.  I'm OK with that.  I know the Lord is in control. 

After this immigration approval we will be approved for adoption by the US government.

We'll then be waiting on approval for the girls by the US government (they do meet all of the criteria so hopefully it won't be too difficult).

And, the big unknown is waiting on our approval from the Nicaraguan government.

But today I do not think about these things. 

Today I choose to celebrate another milestone in the process! 

1 comments:

Christine said...

Tears, tears, tears!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations on this major step towards getting your beautiful girls!! Can't wait to meet them! Love you guys! xoxo