BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

That's What (s)he Said

This is a well written post by Kristen Howerton over at Rage Against the Minivan.  If you're interested in solving the world orphan problem, this is a great read

Please, take the 5 minutes necessary to read the article, ponder it, pray about it and let it change your thoughts on adoption and let it change your life.  There is so much that can be done even if you're scared to death about adoption.  So go and read it!

And have a great weekend.

Peace and love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Jenni, I have been following Kristin's Blog for a while now and when I saw this post this morning, I was sitting at my desk crying. (Pretty sure my co-workers think Im insane now). My husband and I have been talking seriously about adoption for a while now and the desire has been growing in our hearts. Watching you go through the process and seeing the joy (and pain) it has caused and following Kristin's journey has made it all the more real.

I hope one day Nick and I can adopt. I know it is something we are meant to do.

Can't wait for the day when you can bring your girls home!