BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 Craft Goal: #17 & 18

Project #17
9 Teresa Hats
Chocolate Brown, Crocheted

Project # 18
1 Teresa Hat and 4 flower accessories
Periwinkle, Crocheted


The flowers aren't sewn on yet because I'm going to sell the hats and flowers separately (I think).  I count these as two projects because each one used a skein (or the left overs of a skein).  After doing two rather large projects it was nice to work on some quick projects.  I can finish one of these hats in about an hour and a half or so.  The flower takes about 30 additional minutes. 

The flowers are either double or triple petal, meaning they fluff up nicely.

I have to admit with this big trip looming, I'm a little concerned about being able to meet my goal...

18 projects done.
12 more to go.

0 comments: