BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Best Surprise Ever!

I was fast asleep in my bed last night when I heard someone talking to me.  Unsure of what was going on, I felt someone kiss me.  I somehow managed to open my eyes and I saw Mark staring back at me.

I was super confused, but very happy to see him!

He is here until Sunday morning, and Lord willing, we will be able to meet with our lawyer together!  I can't believe it!  He told me he was leaving for Korea but came here instead.  He really doesn't leave for Korea until this Wednesday.  How awesome is that?

The boys were thrilled to see him as well, and the girls were off the chain excited.  It's been a great day (even though Tate puked last night).

Since all the boys are sleeping I'm going to go and rest a bit, too!

2 comments:

thecrowls said...

wow, what a surprise! I remember when Ben surprised me at the airport once and I thought he was still in the Caribbean. It was such a surreal experience! Enjoy your time!

Heather Carl said...

that is the best surprise ever!! enjoy your time...i posted pics to fb...miss you terribly!