BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Enough Already

In the three or so weeks we've been here...

-Theo had a 24 hour bug
-I got the 24 hour bug
-Tate got it after me
-Mark got the 24 hour bug his last 8 hours here (bummer on the plane!)
-Theo had a bout with external parasites (LICE!)
-Theo and Tate got haircuts.



-Theo got a cough
-Theo cut four molars
-Theo began running a fever
-Theo had an ER visit
-Theo got a mouth infection (like cold sores or something)
-Theo shared his cold with me, I now have a scratchy throat and cough
-Tate now has ringworm.

Would you believe we've never been sick here before?  I guess we're just making up for lost time.

Please, Lord, have mercy and let us heal soon.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hang in there Jenni! Praying for quick recoveries for all of you and that nothing else pops up. Hugs!!