BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Desktop Background


I realize it's probably not as funny if you don't know the boys, but I think this picture is a real gem.  I think what made it even better is that I didn't know it was there until I uploaded it on my camera and was scrolling through the pictures.  I laughed until I cried.  It was wonderful.  I needed it. 

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while.  I ended up coming home from Nicaragua early because we have been dealing with some family stuff that needed to be taken care of.  We're fine, don't worry.  I just needed a bit of a break from here while I concentrated on what needed to be done.  I'm sure there are going to be a lot of questions asking why we're home, but right now we're focused on what needs to be done while we're here.  I appreciate you respecting our privacy in this matter, and even more I appreciate the prayers I know you're sending up on our behalf. 

As far as the girls adoption goes, I'll have to write more on that tomorrow.   There have been a few new twists that aren't good or bad, they just are.  As I mentioned, I've been processing a lot lately!  

I hope you've been well, and I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

Peace and love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: