BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Consequences of a Small House

We are loving the transition to a small apartment, and I'm not being sarcastic.  It's freed us up a lot and we like the size, it's perfect for us!  I think we would downsize at home if we could but with three girls coming home sometime in the hopefully near future it won't be happening.

Anyway, back to the story.

Here is our clothes dryer.  It's full of clothes....


And these are the consequences of having such a dryer in our living room area:




Yep, those are Dad's chonies on the boys' heads.  And they are thrilled about it.  

At least they're clean, right?

**************
Let me also say (especially after the whiney post yesterday) that I met some wonderful Korean ladies at the park today!  And one was even in (gasp!) an orange shirt!  I think we'll be friends!

0 comments: