BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

If I were...

...Asian, I'd be a Filipino.  For sure.  They are like Nicaraguans, totally lovable, friendly, helpful and generally great people.  And they love color.  And they're nearly all bilingual, which is immensely helpful for me.

...not lobster red right now, I'd be enjoying a massage.  As it is, I'm enjoying Aloe with some numbing concoction.

...at home I'd be enjoying the Autumn color.  That really is my favorite season and I'm sad to miss it.

...parenting wisely, I'd be forcing my baby to go to sleep.  Instead I decided that we only have two days left of vacation.  A little family fun jumping on the bed and wrestling never hurt anyone.

...anywhere else, with anyone else, I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am now. 

0 comments: