BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Excuses



Life has been a bit harried lately.  LT Wonderful was working from home all last week...I love the man more than life but man, our apartment is small.  He went to work today, but will most likely be home for the rest of the week.  I'm looking forward to it, though, because we've got a hike or two planned!

So, the posts were a bit content-lacking the past week, and probably won't be all that great this week.  I'm just a little out of sorts with my routine in shambles.  As much as I'd like to think of myself as a free spirit, the truth is that I love my routine.

In case you're curious how we spent our first day back in our "routine" let me tell you--NOT fun.  Tate's had an upset stomach all day and been laid up on the couch.  Theo thinks Tate is in the perfect position for a little something we call a baby bomb, so I've been playing EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal-but perhaps EOR would be better.  R would be "redirection") all day long.

I don't have any solid plans after bed time, but I know that the plans I do have involve yarn, perhaps a TV show on hulu and a glass of wine  water because tomorrow LT Wonderful have our 1 week weigh in for our weight loss deal.  Basically we're both trying to lose a set amount by Thanksgiving.

Now you're up to date on our whole lives.  Seoul is getting a little chilly and stinky because the pollution from China comes over here.  We really enjoy getting out of the city, though, and can't wait for our upcoming hikes!

So, what's up with you?

Oh, and the picture has nothing to do with anything.  It's Theo in Thailand, waiting at the airport for our shuttle.  

0 comments: