BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Found me some Soul, Baby!

Finally!


I went here today, to the Underground Market, which isn't quite as romantic as it sounds, but I found kindred spirits here, and that's all that matters.   

Want proof?  Look at all the color!


 Photo from www.mangovine.net

I found several small yarn shops with some awesome weaving capabilities!  There were artists all over.  I was in heaven.  This is where they've all been hiding!  

It was sad to me that there were almost no young Koreans there.  I hope that the arts don't die with the older generation.  

But for the time being, I'm not going to dwell on that.  I'm doing to dwell on the fact that there were several ladies all knitting together, wearing different shades of royal purples, reds and blues.  And, it should be pretty easy to get there by train.  So if I'm feeling lonely I can grab the boys and be there in less than a half hour...without driving!

I've found some peeps!

1 comments:

Cadovius said...

oh my word!!!! LOOK AT ALL THE FABRIC!!!!!! Oh I'm on my way over