BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Glory of the Lord

Sunset on the way home from Dog Mountain
Portland, OR
8/2010


Fall Color
Bukhansan National Park
10/2010


Dog Mountain Hike
Southern Washington
8/2010

View from the Summit, Dog Mountain
8/2010

The Peak
Bukhansan Nat'l Park
10/2010

Snake Island
Philippines
9/2010

Palawan
Philippines
9/2010

Waterfall
Thailiand, 
10/2010




I love LOVE sharing pictures that inspire me, especially pictures of the beautiful world we live in.  I'm not particularly good at picture taking, but I'm getting a bit better.  In honor of the beauty I saw yesterday, and something that LT Wonderful said, I'm going to share some of my favorites on here.

Lately, Tate has been asking what things are saying.  And he's referring to inanimate objects...we never know how to respond, other than to ask him what he thinks they are saying.  Yesterday he asked LT Wonderful what the mountain was saying.  LT Wonderful's response was right on:

 "Buddy, they are declaring the Glory of the Lord!"

And they were.  So in honor of that, I thought I'd share recent Glory moments that we've seen.  Because really, can you ever see enough beauty?

0 comments: