BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Going "Home"

I'll be honest.  Going "home" after a vacation with friends is a sweet, sweet thing.  I love vacation.  And I love going home.  It's a wonderful feeling, going back to the place that you've created for your family to live. 

Our home is a space that I've worked hard to make warm, loving, full of fun, laughter, and music.  A place that inspires creativity, critical thinking and encourages learning.  

Our home isn't perfect, but I like to think that I've gotten better at creating a home.

Anyway, one of the reasons I love our home is because I love what surrounds it.  And to be completely honest, when I boarded the plane, what I was wanting to see when I got off was something along the lines of this:


This is the arboretum in Seattle.  It's beautiful.  The fall colors in the Pacific NW are incredible.  Not to be missed.  Autumn is hands down my favorite time of year.  And I'm missing it. 

But, God knew that I needed to see something beautiful and inspiring, and he gave me this:



Not the same as fall color, but in the midst of the dreary Seoul landscape, it was like a breath of fresh air. 

So, we're "home" and really, really looking forward to getting to visit our real home in about 6 weeks!

Peace and love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: