BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A ho-hum update

I had a bunch of cute pictures of the boys to upload but my internet is being so slow today that I am unable.  I am sad about that.  I have cute pictures of the boys making eyes at themselves in the mirror (it's not just girls that do that!), among others.

I went to a kids playgroup today and made some friends!  Even in my tie dye shirt!  I was pretty excited to meet some people with kids.  There aren't a bunch of them in our area.  In fact, at the church we're attending we're definitely the minority having kids.  The majority of people attending are single 20-somethings.  I can't relate because I was never a single 20 something-I was married at the ripe old age of 19. So, there's that...

Obama is going to be on base here tomorrow.  I wish I could go and see him.  I've never seen any of our Presidents in real life and that's something I'd like to do someday.  Why not tomorrow?  I jest.  The base is pretty much closed down so we're staying as far away as possible.  In fact, we're leaving Seoul tomorrow because we aren't permitted to drive in town on Friday so we decided to take the crew up to a National Park on the other side of the country.

Why can't we drive?  Because the G20 Summit is in town.  Cars with odd numbers on their last space on their license plates can drive on Thursday and not Friday (that's us) and even numbers cannot drive Thursday but can on Friday.

Well, that's it for me today.  I'm tired and I have to go fold some little boys socks.

Peace out!

0 comments: