BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

On our way

We are packed and ready.  I can't believe it's here.

But I'm feeling melancholy.  Not because we're going to Nicaragua...I can't wait for that.  I have had an inbox of emails saying how many people are excited to see us.  I can't wait to see them, too.

It's the trip back to Korea that's looming in my mind and making me heavy hearted.  I don't want to go back.  We'll only have one day home and then we have to leave again.  It's making me sad.

I want to start the new year in our home, preparing for all the great stuff that is coming.  I want to go to our church, hang out with our friends and be with our family.

*Sigh*

I need to change my focus.  I am blessed beyond words to get to see our girls in less than 24 hours.  I'm going to miss my extended family but I know that when we do come home it will be a wonderful treat to see them again.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of laughter and love!

1 comments:

Cadovius said...

I'm praying for you. THe Lord brought you to my mind today. I love you hun. Pray for me, too, this season. Spending xmas in a hotel away from family and friends makes me want to cry my eyes out but I'm holding onto the knowledge that Adam and the boys are everything I need. It's not easy, though.