BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Absence explained

I haven't been online lately due to a connectivity problem.  It seems that my parent's internet was only up to working periodically and by the time I had put out all the fires via email and was ready to go to post on the blog, the internet wasn't working.  It was a vicious, frustrating cycle.  

The connectivity issues aren't getting better, so I'm on to plan B.  Somehow I've managed to get online long enough today to email, so if (and it's a big if) I can manage to connect again I'm going to post this bad boy as quick as I can.  

Anyway, a long (and somewhat pointless) five minutes just to say that everyone's fine.  And in the USA...until Wednesday.  (More on what's next later).


Peace and love,
Jenni

0 comments: