BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Branching Out

Now that I'm done with my craft goal I feel free to explore new things without being concerned that if I don't like it and don't finish that I'm wasting precious time.

And, I still haven't bought yarn!

So these were my last two projects.






The Woven Ball: Super easy!  It took a while to get all the strips done (6 total) but I'm thrilled with how it turned out.  This will be a great project for HOPE by Design because the knitting part is easy.  It should be easy to pick up and I think they would sell well at a Farmers Market kind of thing. 

Headband: A little more difficult than the ball but it knit up really quick...like less than a couple of hours!  I plan on making several more.  I love them and I think they would also sell well at a Farmer's Market.  

I am really enjoying the freedom to pick projects where I can learn something new.  I suppose I could have done that before but I was really focused on meeting my goal. 

So here's to more new things this year!

0 comments: