BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Confession

I put the boys to bed an hour early tonight.

**********

Scene: The bathroom.  Tate's dropping a deuce. 
Theo: "Taaaate?  Tate?  Taaaaaaaaaate?  Where you?"
Tate: "Baby, I'm pooping.  Get out!"
Theo: "Get out? What?"
Tate: "I said, Get out.  Get out of my business!"
Theo: "Get out business.  Get out."
Tate:  "BABY! YOU GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS."
Theo: "OUT BUSINESS!"
Tate: "BABY!  I AM NOT YOUR STRAY BABOON!  GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS NOW!"
At this point Mark and I were laughing so hard we couldn't see straight.  I admit, we should have intervened sooner, but it was so funny hearing what they were saying to each other that we didn't.  And for the record, I have no idea what a stray baboon is nor where it came from. 
Update: A couple of days later Tate used the phrase stray baboon again and this time he informed me that it's from Charlie Brown (sweet baboo).  

1 comments:

thecrowls said...

this made me laugh out loud! I am constantly amazed and what my nephew will randomly say. too fun