BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Ugly Mittens

The song that keeps coming to mind when I think of these gloves is the song by Ke$ha that says, "your love, your love, your love is my drug."  But instead I sing, "your glove, my love, your glove is a drudge."  Lame, I know.

Anyway, here they are.


The buttons were recycled from the LT's old Navy overcoat.  We recently put new buttons on stand these gold ones are the only buttons I had laying around so I decided to put them to use.  

So, the mittens are ugly.  But they are functional and warm, and that's what is important. 

That, and the fact that I'm done.  Hopefully he doesn't lose one because I have no plans for a repeat performance!


1 comments:

Shara said...

Well Miah says "Well those are pretty cute." I don't think they are ugly either, but I understand that they were obviously a pain to make. But it a laugh for me.