BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

*GASP* A Real Weekend

I'm sitting here enjoying our first two days off after 12 straight days of LT Wonderful working. 

It's so nice to be able to relax and recover for a couple of days.  Don't get me wrong, we've been busy with church and family stuff, but those are things we have chosen to do, not things that were chosen for us. 

The boys have really enjoyed having their dad around all day.  I can't tell you how many times they have gone to "wrestle tassel" (pronounced "RAAA-sle TAAA-sle).  I don't participate but I do enjoy hearing the laughter and screams coming from upstairs while they play.  

The house is nearly back to normal after our latest bout with whatever bug it was we were fighting.  I'm assuming it was a virus because I know for sure it wasn't a parasite or foreign bacteria.  I don't really think that leaves much else as a possibility. 

I hope your weekend has been enjoyable!  I'm going to get back to mine!

Peace and love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: