BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Odds and Ends

We had a super busy weekend planned.  And then I got sick.  I think it was some kind of virus, but whatever it was isn't really important.  The bottom line is that we didn't accomplish anything we had planned to accomplish.  It was still a great weekend.

I re-watched the movie Chocolat.  I love, love, love that movie.  The speech the pastor/rabbi/priest gives at the end of the movie gets me every time.  It's so beautiful and true.

Theo's birthday went well...except that he spent a sizable chunk of time in his time out chair.  He's been hitting and pinching lately.  We're working on that.

And, in case you've missed them lately, here's a Tate quote for you:

Mom, will you pray for me to stop pooping please?

0 comments: