BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things I never thought I'd say

"Theo!  Get your foot out of the popcorn bowl!"

And just like that, I was done with popcorn for the night.  But, so was he.  We can't start teaching him that if he puts his foot in stuff he gets it all to himself.  I fear that would escalate to unacceptable levels within days. 

**********


And, a Tate Quote:

Mark: Boys, what should we pray for tonight?

Tate: Mara (our dog). Pray that she doesn't get bit by a dinosaur. And that she doesn't get scared of her tail.
And that Grandma Annie and Grandpa Teddy don't gets stuck in a hole.

*********

As far as the crochet hat/bootie patterns go, I'm working on it.  I am great at trying things to get them to work, but horrible at following directions and recipes...so writing directions is proving to be difficult.  I'm working on it, though.  

If you'd like, you can always check out finished products at HOPE By Design (link is at the top of my page).  Most of our stuff goes there.  I should be updating our store with a BUNCH of new stuff early next week.  I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...we had to tell his uncle not to step into the pie! (Mark can tell you the story)