BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tired and a bit Grumpy

I've been off the last few days.  A little grumpy, a little tired and a lot funky.  I know that how I'm feeling has been reflected in my lack of posting and lack of substance in what I do post.  I apologize for that.

Theo and I seem to be sharing a stomach bug that we just can't kick.  He went to the doctor today (and is as scared of doctors as I am, it seems) so we should have results in about 10 days to see if there is something specific that's making him sick.  If there is, it's probably also bothering me.  I'm hoping that it's just a bug that we get rid of before then.  10 days is a long time to feel junky, especially when we've already felt that way for 5-8 days.

On a positive note, tomorrow is Tate's first day of preschool.  I've already cried a few times and it's sure to just continue tomorrow (for both of us, he's deathly afraid of school).  In a really neat twist, Tate's teacher is named Miss Kathy.  Since my mom is a preschool teacher and is also named Kathy I felt very at peace. It's the little things like this that make me feel like God really loves me.  Of course he takes care of the big stuff, but it's nice to see him in the small stuff as well.

I'll post pictures and a review of Tate's first day of school!

Peace and love,
Jenni

0 comments: