BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Help

While I really do appreciate the "help" the boys offer, I am very much looking forward to the time when their "help" is actually, well, helpful.  But I am enjoying the attitude of helpfulness!

We've got a bunch of family coming down for a run leisurely walk to support ALS research on Sunday.  I am doing my best to make sure the house is ready for everyone.  Luckily my mom will be here to help tomorrow.

After about 3 weeks without having one, we are having a PJ day today at our house.  I know it's late notice, but you are cordially invited to join us at your house.  We used to make every Monday a PJ day, but we've been busy!  It's nice to kind of relax today.  I say kind of because I don't think you can really and truly relax with a two year old in the house.

Seriously.

Theo threw a fit this morning because he wanted me to stand by the table and hold his hand while he ate his cereal this morning.

Yeah, not so much.



And the picture?  It's just one I love. 

I hope your Friday is just as productive as ours has been, PJs and all.  

0 comments: