BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

More fun things I made



I know, I know.  More animal things.  I have been really into that lately.  You shouldn't be shocked, Tate's first words (other than mama and dada) were animal sounds.  Seriously, he knew what a monkey, dog, cat, chicken, shark, owl, pig, cow, horse, etc. all said, before he was two.  

Anywho, I thought these were adorable.  I'm thrilled with how they turned out and plan to make more.  And maybe sell them at a Farmers Market?  We'll see.  

Sorry I've been a failure of a blogger.  We spent time in Virginia last weekend and I'm still getting things back in order from the trip.  

[It was a wonderful trip, I just wish it could have been longer.]

Tomorrow we're taking the littles to see Cars 2.  I can't wait!

Happy Independence Day WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Keep Calm and Have a Cosmo said...

ADORABLE, Jenni!! I love the owl hat :). Kate is also very into her animals. She can tell me what noises most animals make. My fave is when she immitates lions and tigers "Grrrrrrowwwl" with this mean look on her face. haha. Keep up the good work!

Christine said...

Super cute!!!!