BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trouble transitioning

I am having a hard time adjusting back to real life.  I'm craving the sun.  I'm tired of the grey and drizzle.  I'm kind of grumpy, to be completely honest.

And I have no motivation to plan meals.  Or cook.  I guess the good thing is that I haven't been terribly hungry, either...perhaps I'll finally be able to lose the last few pounds I can't seem to shake.

I did find a recipe for ketchup that I'm very excited to try!  I have looked high and low for a ketchup brand that isn't too expensive and isn't completely full of chemically processed sugar.  I have high hopes and I'll let you know how it goes.

We are enjoying time together playing.  Theo is so stinking excited to have his train set so we've built miles and miles of tracks.

And Tate is thrilled to be back at preschool.  He's also happy to have his dogs back and loves to snuggle with them.

We're also enjoying the books that we have here.  The boys have several favorites and we've read them over and over again.


I suspect that I'll be over the blah blahs soon.  Until then, I smile and enjoy my family, even if the tasks I have to do aren't that much fun.

0 comments: