BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Blogger Fail

I know, I've done a horrible job of updating the old blog lately.  Life has been coming at breakneck speed (it seems like) and I can hardly form coherent sentences when I'm trying to talk to someone so writing has been out of the question.

Although, in the past few weeks Tate has managed to say some pretty funny things, so I'll share those with you.


Tate: Mom!  Is there a doctor around here?  Because I need a really fast car!
Me:  [completely ignoring why he would go to the doctor for a car] Well...I'm not a doctor, are you?
Tate: [exasperated] MO-OM, I'M NOT WEARING MY DOCTOR CLOTHES TODAY!

*******

Setting: Tate is playing ping pong at a wedding with a few adults. 
Player one:  Tate, you sure are a cute little man!
Tate: I'm not a little man, I'm a little boy!
LT Wonderful:  That's our black and white boy.
Tate: Dad, I'm not black and white, I'm just normal.

*******

Setting:  In Grandma and Grandpa's boat with Uncle Steve and a bunch of his friends.

Tate: [whispering] Uncle Steve, you should tell everyone that I'm really strong.

*******

Setting: Still in the boat with Uncle Steve and a bunch of his friends, one of them is a girl named Sara.  Sara is dating Stephen's friend, Chad, who is also present.  Tate was not coached in any way. 

Tate:  Miss Sara, do you love my Uncle Steve?
Sara: [pausing awkwardly] Umm...I like him.  He's my friend.
Tate: No, Miss Sara, I said do you LOVE him?

*******

Yes, folks, he's still hilarious!

1 comments:

Keep Calm and Have a Cosmo said...

Um, shouldn't he be LCDR (select) Wonderful now? :)