BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Home safe


I don't think I'll ever be able to articulate my feelings of gratefulness regarding the trip LT W. made, but I'm going to make an effort. 

Thank you, dear friends.  Thank you for your words of encouragement, your thoughts and prayers, and for picking up the phone when I needed to chat.  Until heaven, you'll never know exactly how effective your prayers were but allow me to assure you...God heard you and answered your prayers on behalf of the guys who made the drive. 

I got word that Earl and Austin (who were able to finish the drive) made it safely to Nicaragua yesterday. 

And LT W is home.  

And, somewhat appropriately (for his nickname, at least) he is at Navy today. 

Please accept my heartfelt thanks.  I appreciate your prayers so much.  


Love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: